Monday, November 7, 2011

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

My awesome friend who just so happens to be the wife of one of the groomsmen has gifted me with my Something Blue.

She makes these cute button rings and I was lucky enough to get one! Thank you Mrs. W :)

Also, my future M-I-L is letting me borrow her real pearl necklace that was given to her by her father. I was going to take a picture of it, but Fiancee put it in a safe place. One that I cannot find at the moment and he is at work. I hope he at least remembers where he put it.

Two down. Two to go.

By the way...I need some help on the something old. Anyone have any ideas?

7 comments:

SkippyMom said...

An heirloom hankerchief. I know it sounds old fashioned, but it would be nice if it belonged to one of your older relatives - it can be pinned into the lining. It makes for a nice tradition you can pass on.

The pearls sound lovely and I really like the ring. Can't wait to see what you pick for old. Good luck.

Rebecca said...

not sure for me my something old was a cameo pin that a attached to the inside of my gown

Mrs. W said...

To the future Mrs. D,

I'm flattered that you would put your ring on here and I'm the lucky one to have you for a friend! :)
Love,
Mrs. W (tee hee)

Prince said...

billi teri ankh saqnu har roz maare ni Satta King thank for sharing this is very good website for us the thing is there bery beautifull Play Bazaar

tya6i said...

play bazaar you hire a locksmith, ask them about any additional fees you may face. While their low cost of replacing a lock may seem great, those fees can turn it into an expensive venture. There may be a charge for coming to do the work quickly, the time of day it is or even mileage.satta king

Satta Blog said...

This is Very Good website your writing skill is very good.
satta king
play bazaar

NIKE said...

play bazaar
satta king nice work